Aria Vent - Drywall Pro X (Exhaust Cover) - 14"x14" - Flush Drywall Installation
This model has a dual design - it can be used as an exhaust fan cover or as a cold air return. Complete with a drywall bead rim that contours the vent flush into the surface. Install is best done by a Pro. *Compatible with select exhaust fan models and sizes.
100% Manufactured in Canada
*Consult your HVAC specialist to ensure Aria is right for your system.
*Exhaust fan not included
- Must be installed at drywalling stage. Requires professional installation.
- Use only on drywall surfaces.
- Noise - Average 3 DB noise reduction. Nose dampening cork strips included in box.
- Easy Cleaning - Slide and remove tray to service exhaust motor.
- Material - Solid Steel
- Overall size is 14”x14” *Requires extra 1 ¾” space in ceiling cavity.
Panasonic - WhisperCeiling, WhisperFit, WhisperGreen Select.
*Also compatible with any retrofit fan models that require drywall opening between 8”x8” to 10 ½” x 10 ½”.
- Note - Some fans may require trimming the mounting flange on the fan. Double check before mounting by dry-fitting fan into Drywall Pro X opening. Test by sliding Drywall Pro X plate in the tabs - if the fan’s flange obstructs the tabs, trim flange as needed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.